ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stickers not Spraying

Stickers not Spraying

I'm new to Artrage and am so far really loving it! However, I've run into a few roadblocks that are kind of frustrating. I just downloaded a new sticker set for sketches that looks fantastic, but I'm only able to apply them like peel and stick stickers. I can't get the spray function to work at all. When I click on a sticker that I'd like to use a box pops up with that sticker and it looks like I have the option to either use or not use a shadow - though clicking on the check or the x don't change anything - the sticker only seems to offer itself with a shadow. And as I said, when I try and use the spray function, a window pops up that says "spray variation" "no setting". I've tried using it with a bunch of different stickers but none seem to work. From the tone of everyone's comments (on the page where I downloaded the new stickers) they all seem to love them, and the examples look great, so I think its just a problem with my computer or... me. I'm using an iMac OS Lion 10.7.4 and a Wacom Bamboo Touch & Pen Tablet. Help is appreciated.

I just wanted to add that I was able to spray the stickers when I last week, when I first got Artrage.
    Last edited by prettyhaus; 06-15-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Hmm...

It sounds as though you may be picking stickes to use for a specific preset, rather then selecting a new preset itself. When you select the sticker spray tool, be sure that you are using the preset panel to select the sticker brush you want to use, and not the sticker sheet selection menu on the settings panel.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

You were right!

Yes, I was trying to spray the sticker sheets instead of using the sticker brush - sheesh! Thanks for your help.

No problem
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.