ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: re downloading AR

re downloading AR

I had to re-download AR and am having problems, blending and brush sizes not correct and keeps freezing up so maybe I have downloaded the wrong one, do I download the windows 32bit(Ja) or the windows 32bit (De, En, Fr, It,Ni, Ru) it has been so long that I forget which one, thanks for your help

You want the en ( English ) version.

Please let me know in as much detail as possible what's happening and what you're doing at the time as well as the full text of any error messages.

What do you mean by the blending and brush sizes not being correct?
    What are you doing just before ArtRage stops responding, and what do you see?
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hi dave, thanks for getting back to me, everything is good now, the trouble was my tablet, when re-installing my new Bamboo Create Tablet, I realized that I used my older tablet disc to install my new one, they both look the same, so after uninstalling the old and putting the new one back in, everything is working good again, sorry for the confusion, but so glad we have such great support on the program....thanks and have a great day

No problem, glad to hear it's okay now. Thanks for the update, always handy to know in case we see someone else getting a similar problem
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design