ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Adventure called ART RAGE

The Adventure called ART RAGE

I don't believe I have seen, anywhere, the personal involvement by users of any software program such as Art Rage. The interaction between the developers and the users seems extraordinary to me. Many of the users are simply some of the most innovative people. I wonder if the Art Rage team had any inkling that the users would become so involved in the program they developed. It seems there is no end to the way Art Rage users find different solutions and develope ways to use the tools in Art Rage. I sometimes am overwhelmed at the wealth of knowledge that has been shared in the forums. One suggestion on how to accomplish something can easily lead to another discovery. I have called Art Rage a treasure chest that keeps on surprising. I can only imagine what Art Rage 4.0 will contain. And when and if it is ready to go, I will be waiting at the head of the line to grab a copy.

We weren't expecting the forums to be as active as they have been and it's incredibly gratifying to see how many people have gotten involved. We see lots of helpful advice from other users when questions are asked too.

Often people think of ways to do things in ArtRage we hadn't considered, or different ways to use the tools beyond their original concept, it's been great to see what people have achieved. Thanks to everyone for being such a great community!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

I don't really know of any software forum where the developers and staff actually take time to look at and post answers to questions. that is just a rarity nowadays. nothing like it out there anywhere that I know of. the best support team on the planet and a great community of artists.

I agree absolutely!! Great international community of artists and the support makes proud to be a Kiwi! Thanks guys!

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

I could not agree more, this forum has a wonderful selection of talented members, the forum is very polite and members are so helpful, we truly are a very happy international family.
    As to the developers they are so into the forum that every technical question is answered really quickly.
    Geoff

I agree 100% with comments about this topic!
    Art Rage Forums are GREAT!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

I have noticed the same

I have been working in the software industry all my life , since I was 21 years-old, I am 40 now. And I strongly agree with Bobbi about the involvement of users in discovering and sharing. In my opinion, that behavior of a community users corresponds to a product designed by members of that same community. This issue is crucial in being succesful in a software product, and is rarely addressed.
    I am a user of the old free version of art rage, and i know nothing about art (and i mean NOTHING). But I have used it with intuition, easily, naturally and i have achieved want i wanted to do every time.
    "It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Terre des hommes, 1939)

I am 70 years old and have been working in the IT industry since the late 70's and must agree that I have never seen or participated in a forum as good as this one. The only one that even comes close is the one for Xara. It also receives many posts and lot of people willing to help others.

I certainly do no consider myself and good at drawing at all but I love ArtRage and this forum. Tons of people willing to share their experience and guidance in a very positive manner.