ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Chained

Chained

My first painting with artrage. I use my mouse to paint with. also i pasted my pic in the right side corner. I don't know which one i like the best so i kept both the color and b/w one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deeep111.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	67616   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deeep2.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	158.3 KB 
ID:	67617  
    Last edited by lazer; 06-10-2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: adding another image

Adorable, though the chain really puts the mystery in and begs the question.

I love the feel of this. Magical almost. Were I picking an interpretation out of my hat I would probably get that it is someone unable to escape their childhood and take on the world of the adult. Arrested development for some reason that I would want to discover just cause the image is so intriguing, or even dazzling. There's a ton of connotations - even recreational drug use because it's so trippy especially owing to that patterned sky. The balloon which looks like the sun in this context is incapable of following it's natural course.

Love it. Even love the main subject images being so far apart, almost falling out of the page. Not a normal compositional placement, but it works GREAT because it spins the idea of separation. A possible other interpretation would be that the face is the man in the moon and he trapped the sun so he could be around all the time and not have to go to sleep or give over dominion of this time and place. And the stars have taken up residence on the ground. Sort of Time that Drags, or Drag Time.

Cool cool cool.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks D Akey, for your comments and interpretation. You are good at that

Anyways, i am glad you like my painting. I love magical worlds ♥

Welcome and congrats for this mysterious and impressive image! I can see expressive faces in the sky, sorry ones I feel.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

thanks, i like this forum artrage is the best painter program i have used so far.

Welcome and love your work as it is full of mystery
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

you have a unique approach. enjoyed this magical mountain and the sun being chained to the earth. not something I've seen before. somehow has a bit of the starry night feel going on even though in this one the sky is blue and the mountains and fields are starry.