ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Newbie Question--need help fixing the layers panel.

Question Newbie Question--need help fixing the layers panel.

I made the mistake of re-sizing the box that the layers reside in, and now I have stretched it out so long that I cannot see the bottom of the box, the part where you click to create a new layers. I have tried the " reset all panel scales" option in the "tools" menu. I have done everything that I can think of but still unsuccessful. I was hoping one of you experts out here can give me instructions on how to get it back to the default size. I am aware that I can drag from the bottom of the box, but I cannot see the bottom now , so I cannot drag it to a shorter size.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Kair

The simplest thing you can do (without resetting everything to default), is to save your work, then create a new painting. When you do, the layer panel will not have any layers in the way, so you can left click on the face of the panel, and then drag it down until you can see the top, or bottom of the panel. If you go to the top of panel, you may right click on it, and reset it's scale. If you go to the bottom, you should be able to drag the resize tab for the length up, until you fit it all back on the screen.

(EDIT) - Just in case, here's a video showing these steps: Video Link
    Last edited by Someonesane; 06-09-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Smile Thank you so much

Well you fixed it for me, ,thanks so much. I was thinking I would have to uninstall and re-install the software again because I had it so messed up. I simply love forums, being able to reach out to millions of people and ask for,and receive help, is just one of many amazing things I love about the Internet!!! Thank you again.