ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Just IronMan

Just IronMan

Hello there!

I'm Felipe from Chile and I just want to share my first ArtRage paint (I did it few months ago - just discovered the forums today -). I used my Wacom Tablet (Bamboo Capture)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ironman.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	67582

Welcome to the forums!! I'm a huge marvel comics fan. I would love to see this painting on a Iron Man comic book cover as like a rare variant edition. I like it a lot!

I bet with photoshop you could even make it look like an Iron Man comic book.

A warm welcome, dear Felipe! Your start is really impressive!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Welcome Felipe to our friendly forum...hope to see much more from you !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

thank u so much everyone for your comments, I will try to finish other draws to share with you guys (:

Welcome and well done. He looks like solid metal, even though it's armor he's wearing. The effect is very imposing and strong.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Welcome to our merry group, excellent start, we look forward to seeing more.
    Geoff