ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Parliamentary farm

Parliamentary farm

Today I am in drawing and caricature mode. I would spare You the explanation on this, since it's just one of the shameful political news of our poor country ...

TEXT TRANSLATED

PARLIAMENTARY SAVINGS

In Parliament as in the farms:
    they don't throw anything away
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Economie parlamentari.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	436.1 KB 
ID:	67561  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

We have the same useless politicians here in America...but be something in the water...LOL...good drawing
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Great drawing dear Caesar, and agree with Steve, cant trust any of them, here in North Carolina they are either getting arrested or still getting away with what they are doing

Nice one Caesar, he sure looks like a politician living off the fat of the land .
    BTW nice sketch .
    Geoff

Love it. Great drawing.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great politico!.... he must be slimming down with all the stress over Spain and Greece..poor fellow.

Just a little explanation thereabout. Unfortunately this gentleman may be worse than the average politician.
    This guy, Sergio De Gregorio, is a senator who is being charged for pretty serious crimes. In view of the forthcoming trial, the judge asked permission to the Senate (this is the Law here) to have him restrained under home arrest. A Senate commission, looking at provided evidence, decided to agree on such request, but the full assembly secret vote eventually denied such consent.

Thank You, dear Semd! As You can see above, being useless for a politician is a national damage for sure, but not the worst one he may cause.

Dear Pat, the situation in our Parliament (not to speak about the rest of the local politicians) is that they are statistically worse than the Italians (if we look to the percentage of elected people with legal problems). Apart from some wrong national attitudes we should possibly limit, we have a serious governance problem indeed, otherwise our country could really excel in Europe beyond what may generally be imagined, considering the leverages we woudl still have . Thank You!

Exactly, dear Geoff. Being a politician was apparently neither the only nor probably his main "business" to put up fat on his own. Thank you!

Thank You, dear D Akey. You probably caused this new drawing burst by citing Mort Drucker. Actually I recently appreciated also David Malan for his clean and effective drawing style.

Dear Gary, it would certainly be beneficial to him and to the costs of politics we havewhich are the highest in Europe, integrated by many unrational privileges and which didn't follow any substantial sacrifice nor many meaningful savings, as we all had to undergo with tax increases and so on ... Thank You!

Great drawing Cesare, looks like all country have the same people
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Another great one Cesare. I agree with Katie. Seems so much of the same problems are being faced by people all over the world.

Thank You, dear Katie and Sandra! Somewhere and sometimes they may be even worse ...