ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelina and the big mess

Talking Angelina and the big mess

A funny vignette on Europe's todays situation and the US pressing on Germany ...
    Just in case someone doesn't know the Prime Minister of Germany, she's Angela Merkel ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Angelina.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	435.5 KB 
ID:	67558  
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-09-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very good Caesar the face is really good.
    I can see you doing cartoons for newspapers next
    Geoff

Yes, Caesar - Even you draw from what is around us! What a mess, indeed!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Subtle! Hahahaha but hilarious. . . or hilarious use of the butt. Klimpt would approve of the using of the female's back section to make a comment.

No idea who this lady is, but it looks convincing as if it were a particular person.

Good one. Hard to ignore.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

tis the way of the world

.... proprio meglio riderci sopra.
    Bella caricatura. le assomiglia proprio....in ogni parte del corpo
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Thank You, dear Sandra! Actually I didn't refine the vignette drawing, but was it worth to anyway?

Yes, dear Geoff! Plenty of comedians among the world politicians for tons of cartoons ... Thank you!

Dear Skylar, unfortunately our global financial system introduced a virtual reality eventually affecting the real one on mostly psychological base. The inadequacy of politics joined the stupid greed of them to complete the picture. Maybe we needed a big shock, but the problem is that parasites mostly survuved and got even fatter. Thank You!

Dear D Akey, I guess I wasn't that good at drawing if You didn't recognize Angela Merkel. I hope You also noticed Greece submerged and emitting bubbles. Thank You!

May God save us then, dear Jean! Thank You!

Non vorrei avesse contribuito anche le al terremoto, cara Silvia. In un certo senso forse s... Grazie!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post

Dear D Akey, I guess I wasn't that good at drawing if You didn't recognize Angela Merkel. I hope You also noticed Greece submerged and emitting bubbles. Thank You!
    I get most of my news from radio. So don't take that as a criticism of your drawing a likeness.

On the other hand, submerged Greece is not all that clear to me and I would not have seen it as a key element owing to it getting lost by the compositional placement.

But the drawing is great overall and you have some talent to exploit in editorial cartooning. You're getting better and better all the time.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Caesar, such a great drawing and statement here, really like it, so impressed with your art