ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The familiarity process begins again

The familiarity process begins again

Well after using my old wacom tablet for some 8 years I decided to upgrade and I received an intuos 5 medium yesterday.
    It sure feels different , a bit like buying a new pair of shoes etc.
    It might take a while to get used to, the tool settings are so different in Artrage compared to the old one ,and you know what it is like, you have favourite settings for many of the tools.
    Geoff

Feel free to get in touch if you find you're having any problems and I can help make sure that ArtRage is set up correctly for your configuration ( support@artrage.com ). Hope you enjoy the new tablet!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

I was thinking of upgrading to the intuos 5 medium as well, Geoff. will be interested in hearing if you were able to tame the beast and if it gets to be wonderful beyond just being perplexing at the moment. keeps us posted please. that would be very helpful info.

Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    I was thinking of upgrading to the intuos 5 medium as well, Geoff. will be interested in hearing if you were able to tame the beast and if it gets to be wonderful beyond just being perplexing at the moment. keeps us posted please. that would be very helpful info.
    I have not had time to play too much as yet as I finished my last painting on my old tablet as I did not want to screw things up.
    The only problem i see at the moment is after all these years on the old tablet, the tool settings that I was so familiar with for each tool are somewhat different now so just a matter of finding new settings that work for me on each tool that I use.
    Geoff

still not sure whether I want to update to an intuos 4 medium or the intuos 5 small. how's it going? are you liking the intuos 5 now?