ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: a real oil

a real oil

Ive been working hard on trying to transfer my style to actual canvas .tell me what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Where is the Ctrl Z button? ... I work with oils IRL too. My Irl work is way different from my AR work because they behave differently.

It looks like your doing quite well! Just keep at it and it'll all come together. I find the mixing of paint to get the color you want the big hurdle, easy in AR!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Personally I don't think I will ever go back to RL oils. In a way I miss it, but it has some memories I don't wish to remember somewhat. I wanted art rage because I don't have the money for expensive supplies to just never get anything out of it other than my own enjoyment. My avatar is a snapshot of a past life and I don't care to return to it for hidden reasons I never care to talk about. Artrage blows my mind on how good it simulates real oil paintings. I'm hooked for life !!

You're doing pretty well in my opinion!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

very stylized which is good. love to see you exploring that transition. encourage you to keep on with it. couldn't hurt to sell a few the old way.
    who knows what it may mean. I never have forgotten your digital show in that gallery. Whether it was well received or maybe not I don't know but it was nonetheless very impressive. Would be amazing if you could have a show like that in oil. make a few coins off it I reckon. it's sometimes hard to educate the public. I know that everyone here loved your work.