ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Intuos 4 tablet

Intuos 4 tablet

Well I think it is time to get a new tablet, the old one that has served me well is about 8 years old and feel a new one with more levels of sensitivity
    and pen tilt would be an advantage.
    I was looking at the Intuos 4 tablet, anyone use one with Artrage, love to hear from you.
    Thanks Geoff

I am having an intuos 4 M, Artrage is using tilt only for StickerSpray and Airbrush. This might change with AR4.0. Otherwise AR and Intuos4 are great together.
    Also I am Using Motion Computing LS800 and AR. Clearly one perceives the difference in pressure sensitivity(512tablet pc vs 2048 with intuos4). So Intuos 4 is very good concerning pressure sensitivity.
    Also I still have Intuos2. One can feel the difference to the intuos4. Its just providing better haptical feedback. Also the hardware buttons are very important.

Things to Consider: If buying an intuos you might buy an Intuos 5 with out touch functionality. its basially the same (also in Price)as intuos4 but newer.
    Using myself the ls800 tablet pc induces desire for an cintiq. but I guess you know about that fine tool and its huge drawback: the high price.

Hope that helps
    David

Thanks David for the feedback, very much appreciated.
    I am an Imac man and so use to just an ordinary tablet on the desk so a replacement tablet is all I am looking for.
    I did notice the Intuos 5 while I was looking on the net , was not sure of the difference between that and the four.
    Not into touch too much so maybe that might be a better choice for me.
    Regards Geoff

The Intuos4 is the only tablet I've owned up to this point and I've had no issues with it, you could probably find one for a very decent price on amazon/ebay/etc.

great deal right now at Mac Mall on Intuos 4 medium.

http://www.macmall.com/p/Wacom-Point...65~pdp.fdidbfh