ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Chaseart - Woman with coffee

Chaseart - Woman with coffee

Hello everyone! I've really enjoyed this program so far and have just only begun my journey into making art with it. I still need to get a waycom pad or something as good. For now, I'm just using my mouse and having fun with getting some ideas out. This one is called woman with coffee. I love line art with color enhance like this. Just kind of a pop art style. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Chase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	woman with coffee.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	67334  

A warm welcome! Glad to see Your first, fresh experiment. You're going to have much fun and many pleasant discoveries exploring this program. You may get some great painting and drawing whatever the style within a very short time, especially if You already paint, draw or are an artist or a professional, by just following a natural and usual approach and using Your skills as for real media.
    Many tutorials and resources can be found too in this Forum to speed up furtherly the learning process and the definition of Your own recipes.
    Enjoy!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice loose style. Not crazy about the broad strokes on the eyes and jaw however. Overall well done!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Quote Originally Posted by jibes View Post
    Nice loose style. Not crazy about the broad strokes on the eyes and jaw however. Overall well done!

Thank you for the crit! I didn't really notice that I had a broad tip for the jaw and eyes. I still would have kept the eyes kinda broad. I was just kinda in lala land painting haha. Good place to be in.