ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artform - finale

Artform - finale

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	artform 4.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	242.8 KB 
ID:	67307Hope you enjoy this one
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hippieeee! Wowowow! Another wonderful painting of the series and what an end! The most fascinating and teasing nude-not-nude I ever saw.(a flesh color leotard?) I guess she's going to bow next!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Katie Katie Coops you know you must'nt Get Caesar excited you'll have him bouncing around on his head Satte BBone Si

Nicely done. Love this series.

Wonderfully done Katie !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Beautiful, as always, Coops. Your tender eye on the world always shows.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Another lovely painting in the series Katie , I have loved everyone of them.
    Geoff

Talk about a butterfly, madam. . .

I am not getting tragedy from this at all as from Madame Butterfly. . . even if I knew the opera by more than the name and general context.

What I am getting is that there is a sort of winged feeling to this lady -- the red of the billowing fabric behind at large scale. And I also get the impression that she is in another way emerging from the cocoon. . . the moment of unfolding her wings for the first time. . . still demure, going through her pre-flight check. . . examining her new parts, as it were. It is the moment just before she looks outward at the air, free, unencumbered, winged, and even a wee bit peckish perhaps.

Very strong image, Ms Coops. Certainly answers Caesar's question as to the sex of this dancer. Gives new meaning to "a tight painting" in reference to her attire.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

9. Love.

Really don't have much to say beyond that. As usual you seemingly capture more beauty in 10 brushstokes than I do in 1000

Ahhhhhhhhh dear Cesare, I thought this might appeal to you and your artistic sense. So happy you liked it
    Sorry dear Eight didnt mean to raise Cesare's temperature hahahaha
    Thanks Shadowslake, Semd, hypotaxis, Geoff and HarlequiNQB for your very kind comments they are always appreciated.
    Dear Mr Akey, reading your oh so kind words is like listening to the beautiful words of the opera that would go with this painting. I am so happy that you haved enjoyed this series as much as I have enjoyed reading your thoughts on the paintings. Thank you kind sir
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307