ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl with purple hair

Wink Girl with purple hair

Hey guys.. long time no post .. well i like this girl from artsypose.com.. she is the most beutifull there .. i wish i know her name tho.. but anyway.. i would love to hear some feedback on this ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl head 2 Final.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	67285

whaww!very well done!!!great job

Beautiful painting...very well done !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Fantastic painting! Wow. I love that it actually looks like a portrait with personality and uniqueness. . . and by way of emphasis, the purple hair. Great hair. Love the saturation and flow of it. Good brushwork, and the edges, as in the shoulder, make it feel painted, despite the interior details looking nearly photographic. Thus it looks like a beautifully crafted painting. Well done indeed.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Love, love this beautiful painting, and I do like that purple hair, very colorful indeed

@rondo Thank you..
    @semd .. Thank you verymuch ..
    @D Akey .. Wow Thank you for that awesome feedback
    @Pat.. yea acually i chose her to paint coz i fell in love with her hair thank you for feedback

wow what a fantastic work.. I love the woman and the pose.. so expertly done! very impressive work.

I feel a little uncomfortable for her lower lip ... but what an excellent portrait and gorgeous beauty!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow what a wonderful painting, got to love that hair, but like Caesar not keen on the lip piecing, but that is just me and you have painted true to form.
    This would look fantastic in a large size.
    Geoff

@Gxhpainter Thank you very much
    @Caesar.. do you mean your uncomfortable with the piercing? or the lip? coz im little bit week at drawing lip XD but if its pierching i first tought not to have it there while i was line drawing.. but then i tought that it would be nice reflective object on here red juicy lips would be nice
    @limey... Thank you.. yea large scale would have been nice.. actually i just painted her face.. i din't had time for her hole body..
    WOW im really encouraged to do more paintings now