ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Do you think kitchen wallpaper?

Do you think kitchen wallpaper?

Just finished these different versions of a fractal image I have. What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

What i think?

Well, when fractals are mentioned, I think nature, and when I think nature, I think both fractals and chaos of fractals of diffenrent shape crossing, and create as an example: flowers standing in grass and what not......

Hokusai comes to mind, the effort to see nature.

Humans like to imitate what they see, and this could easily end up in a kitchen and satisfy the human eye..
    Last edited by Frisch; 05-30-2012 at 01:10 AM.

I found this in relation about Hokusai, which i find brilliant :

“From the age of six I had a penchant for copying the form of things, and from about fifty, my pictures were frequently published; but until the age of seventy, nothing that I drew was worth of notice. At seventy-three years, I was somewhat able to fathom the growth of plants and trees, and the structure of birds, animals, insects and fish. Thus when I reach eighty years, I hope to have made increasing progress, and at ninety to see further into the underlying principles of things, so that at one hundred years I will have achieved a divine state in my art, and at one hundred and ten, every dot and every line will be as though alive. Those of you who live long enough, bear witness that these words of mine prove not false.”
    (declared by Hokusai, as told by Gakyo Rojin Manji)

Reminding me of male peacocks display!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Tanzenkran, I can see that i had put a sad smiley after my last sentence in my first post, please forgive me, that is an error,....good lord......I'm so sorry (It's happy now)
    Last edited by Frisch; 05-30-2012 at 01:12 AM.