ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Versions of Oregon Stamp for my zazzle store

Two Versions of Oregon Stamp for my zazzle store

I hope you enjoy my Oregon stamp. One beautiful state! Don't know about that Mt. Hood in the background though.

I wanted to add the revised one. I think I like it better. I hope the kind Oregonians here approve.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Alexandra; 05-30-2012 at 05:20 AM.

Very nice Sandra
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Another lovely one Sandy, very well done again
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I dunno exactly what Oregon is famous for, but Your stamp is, once again, really excellent! They should use them for car plates over there ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This makes me wish I were a native Oregonian ... Here in Portland, at the world-famous Powell's Bookstore, you can settle into your own nook, look out on a view of trees and buildings, and, just like this young boy, read and dream for hours undisturbed ...
    xiěy, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Beautiful. Love Oregon!

Sandy... you have captured Oregon atleast Portland area... Mt Hood is a very distinctive single volcanic mountain about 60 miles to the east.. if you moved your mountain a bit to the right and made it a bit smaller it would make it much more recognizable... but love the whole scene is fabulous !

Very nice!

They should use it!

Sandy, love, love this one, this should be on licence plates just like Caesar said, you are doing a fantastic job on these stamps

Silvy, thank you dear friend.

Katie, I truly appreciate it dear friend.

Cesare, Thank you dear Cesare. When I think of Oregon, I think of the beautiful ocean, the lighthouses, the wonderful city, terrific education, and Mt. Hood, the volcano!

C Pete, Wow Pete, that would be wonderful....I am between two counties here, and one library over looks the city cemetery-but it is beautiful-lol- and the other is in town, beautifully designed, but poorly stocked of the old classics. I am thankful for my kindle!

GRS, You are a lucky duck too! I love your location as well. Thank you for your kind comment!

Gary, I know it is a bit exaggerated, but I wanted to do a childlike whimsical painting this time. From what I have heard from my sisters....Oregon is very close to Heaven. Thanks so much for your kind comment dear friend, I appreciate it. Please let me know how you feel about the second one if you have time. I think I like it much better.

Marilyn Anne, You are so kind, thank you very much!

Pat, Thank you so much dear friend. I'm so pleased that you liked it!