ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage Studio Pro 3.5.4 bamboo fun issue (pressure sensitivity not on)

Artrage Studio Pro 3.5.4 bamboo fun issue (pressure sensitivity not on)

For some reason I can find a way to make pressure sensitivity in my Artrage studio pro work with my Bamboo fun tablet. Help! I am using the 64bit version of Windows 7.
    Last edited by lumzi23; 05-28-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Sorry to hear you're having problems. ArtRage normally supports pressure with Bamboo tablets on Windows 7 64 bit by default, but if you're not getting pressure I should be able to locate the cause and fix the problem.

What applications are you seeing pressure support in?
    If you select the oil brush, open the settings panel then click reset and attempt to make a stroke on your canvas while varying the pressure, do you see any change in stroke width?

Check Edit -> Preferences -> Input and make sure that Wintab is checked, turn realtime stylus off and restart ArtRage. If this doesn't help, try the opposite as this will depend on your system configuration.

If that still doesn't help, reset ArtRage's preferences to default ( Edit -> Preferences -> Open the menu at the top right and reset to default then restart the application ).

Download the latest drivers from Wacom's website at www.wacom.com then uninstall the current Wacom tablet drivers ( 'Wacom tablet' under 'Programs and Features' in your control panel ). Restart your computer, then double click the file you downloaded to install the latest version. If you have a driver problem this will likely solve it.

If you continue to have problems, please feel free to email me directly at support@artrage.com and let me know the information above and I can do some further troubleshooting with you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks! Downloading the drivers did the trick. Everything is working fine now.

Thanks for letting us know! Glad to hear that this helped.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design