ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first experiment with pen and watercolor

Cool My first experiment with pen and watercolor

It was fun! Freehand sketch. I wanted it to look as though the paint was bleeding out of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yeah Juliawilliams, Well done

Best,

Weeks

Like. Make's me want to try

Hi Julia did try but forgot what I was suposed to do .......now I've seen it again ....I see
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting Title_006  b.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	67201  

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Julia did try but forgot what I was suposed to do .......now I've seen it again ....I see

haha! I think the only real difference is that mine isn't wearing any clothes. Thanks for the input, everyone!

Very nice.

Mien gott Julia you mean you want me to strip her.....................

Very nice indeed. You have ported over from traditional art the watercolor/pen and ink technique very admirably. The grace of the female form through the lines is garlanded by the light dappling of colors, almost as if she is emerging from the sea of color at the artist's beckon. And to me the stylization of the pools of color below are almost like little seashell shapes. Gotta be Venus.

Very 21st Century Renaissance or "Rebirth". . . whereas Mr Ploos' is the Post Rebirth, Parambulator Era.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wow, thanks for that analysis! I think you're right. Sometimes it does take another set of eyes to interpret.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Very nice indeed. You have ported over from traditional art the watercolor/pen and ink technique very admirably. The grace of the female form through the lines is garlanded by the light dappling of colors, almost as if she is emerging from the sea of color at the artist's beckon. And to me the stylization of the pools of color below are almost like little seashell shapes. Gotta be Venus.

Very 21st Century Renaissance or "Rebirth". . . whereas Mr Ploos' is the Post Rebirth, Parambulator Era.

10. Lovely. If this wasn't on the ArtRage forum I would have believed that it was traditionally done. Quite delightful