Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Golden Branch

What a beautiful comparison dear Strandy, thank you!

Thank you dear Katie, I do so enjoy making these. I am so pleased that you liked this one!

I appreciate your kind words my dear friend Pat!

Thank you Gary! I have to say that I think this software is a bit like wonderland or underland! It isn't hard to find the hole and land safely in a patch of artistic bliss!

All those who wander are not lost indeed! Fabulous journey and wandering into strange and wondrous realms, Alexandra.

This one would be very at home in the original version of the animated movie Fantasia. It so looks like the shapes are dancing. And nice counterpoint as well between the serpentine vines and the mosaic feel to parts of the background. Remember to fill your page with these really groovy bits in an interesting composition because we don't have the luxury of movement across the open spaces, per say. So we are constrained into saying it all in a single frame. So you may want to fill it with that single concise moment.

I love watching you! You remind me with your sweeping curiosity of myself when I wandered through the forest picking up this and that. GO GO GO!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    All those who wander are not lost indeed! Fabulous journey and wandering into strange and wondrous realms, Alexandra.

This one would be very at home in the original version of the animated movie Fantasia. It so looks like the shapes are dancing. And nice counterpoint as well between the serpentine vines and the mosaic feel to parts of the background. Remember to fill your page with these really groovy bits in an interesting composition because we don't have the luxury of movement across the open spaces, per say. So we are constrained into saying it all in a single frame. So you may want to fill it with that single concise moment.

I love watching you! You remind me with your sweeping curiosity of myself when I wandered through the forest picking up this and that. GO GO GO!!!!!

I understand...I think dear friend. I will go back keep the attention on the branch. The luxury of layers. Thanks D Akey, you are always appreciated and enjoyed!

Dear lady, when I see this I see the dancing branch, wonderful.

Hi dear Jasmine, thank you. I am so pleased that you liked it . I checked into the Dancing Branch. I found several different relations. Is this a story from your country? I found several references to dancers with branches, but I would love to know the meaning.