ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Alone" By me.

"Alone" By me.

"Alone" is supose to show how someone can be lovely to look at but inside they are really alone in this world and still searching for someone. you have to look past the display to see the emptyness.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alone.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	67100

Great job on the flower. Your ArtRage skills are really coming out with the practice. Congratulations.

This is a fine job and a smart approach to get the best description of the various parts.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    Great job on the flower. Your ArtRage skills are really coming out with the practice. Congratulations.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    This is a fine job and a smart approach to get the best description of the various parts.
    Thank you. Was fun to do.

Fantastic image! Well done you.

My take on it would be where I interpret it more positively, probably because I have known loneliness and as such have switched the interpretation to solitude and going inward during those natural times. As with your painting, it shows beauty. It shows the Artistic. Discomfort has been known to be a very powerful impetus for creativity in the Arts and Sciences, not to mention other realms in which we may exist.

Beautiful painting, and deep as well. Very good work on the petals and that orange bit in the center (whatever it's called).
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Fantastic image! Well done you.

My take on it would be where I interpret it more positively, probably because I have known loneliness and as such have switched the interpretation to solitude and going inward during those natural times. As with your painting, it shows beauty. It shows the Artistic. Discomfort has been known to be a very powerful impetus for creativity in the Arts and Sciences, not to mention other realms in which we may exist.

Beautiful painting, and deep as well. Very good work on the petals and that orange bit in the center (whatever it's called).

Thank you for once again providing encouragement and praise.

I like it

I love the way you have done the petals and the whole effect. Very nice.

Lovely painting, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very lovely painting!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant