ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My wife and daughter togather WIP

My wife and daughter togather WIP

The beginning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jennifer and sarah.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	67053
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jennifer and sarah stage 1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	67054

Nice starter pic. Adorable little girl. Proud mom.

Interesting choice to paint over the flowers you did. Remember when working on black you need pretty much all the time to use the full dark value range all the way to black so that it fits with all that black. Also mind your gray range otherwise it will get all graphics feeling -- sort of posterized.

Looks like a fun one for you to do -- shall we say a labor of love.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Shadowlake, you are working so hard at improving and it really shows, you are taking some great advice and putting it to use, DAkey is the master of good advice, he has helped so many in this forum, so keep pluggin along as you are getting better and better

Pleased to meet the babies of Your nice family You introduced to us, dear Jo! You showed to have become very good (and artistically original) so quickly with portraits, looking to that of julia Roberts, that I'm sure this one, with the love and pride You feel for Your family, will be a masterpiece once finished!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Beautiful family dear Ceasar.

Thank you all for the kind words and advice. I have not had time to work more on this but maby this weekend will go futher with it.