ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Test your skills on this

Exclamation Test your skills on this

Hi all,

I will make A special ArtRageUS Magazine just for this.... Myan 2012

I found this photo and thought that you may want to test your skills for self improvement. Take your time, do the best that you can.

You can create a stencil or just trace it. The Myan is the subject..use any other image for reference/stencil as you wish instead. add your own background, ie: Temple or scene. ANY Wording can also be added (like on a poster).

All must be done in ArtRage....no other program or plugin. Lets see what you can do creatively in ArtRage. You have all the tools you need,,,, so sharpen up those skills guys.

PDF Format:
    H-2048 x W-1024 200PPI .PNG
    Makes a nice poster/book/magazine or print size and for quality.

All enrties must be emailed to me for use in the PDF..at. bobbyray42@gmail.com

Include your AR Screenname RE: Myan

Take your time, be creative

YOU have until May 31 ..... that's 2 weeks from now.. (5/14/2012)

All entries will be included in the special Myan Issue of ArtRageUS Magazine "MYAN 2012" PDF version out June 4, 2012 and will be available on www.artrageus.net
    (Yes, I kept the website going so all Ragers New and old can download any back Issues.....at my own expense).

Everyone is a winner here as it is not a competition but a practice for yourself, your skills and creativeness.

Take your best shot Ragers and enjoy sharpening those skills.... be sure to sign your painting and copyright mark..

BobbyrayName:  Teotihuacan Pyramid Offering.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  46.3 KB

Hi Bobby,
    I'm not sure if I'm going to participate yet, I'd like to, but I had a quick question. Are we locked into that aspect ratio?
    ~jbeau

Intriguing idea, dear Bobby! I've got an idea I hope I'll be able to turn in time into a good enough piece, one style or the other (I've got many arrow types in my quiver, unfortunately none as good as I wish) ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Question

Jbeau....it is best if you can... I forgot ipad/iphone users may want to participate too...sorry...

Use whatever size is the largest that you can..... at 200ppi Verticle format so it fits better on the large A4 sized pdf page. Hope that you join in......

Caesar....hehe I thought you might have an idea and entry... looking forward to it....

Please do not post your entry images here in this post or your gallery.... We want all of the entries to be first seen in the PDF mag... Thanks all.

Bobbyray
    ArtRageUS Magazine www.artrageus.net

I will start one tonight but will be this weekend before I have the time to finish it.

Exclamation

Hi guys,

Relax we have 2 weeks to have them finished and submitted....take your time and do the best that you can, that is what this is all about, not pushing the limit to get a painting done. Spend all the time you can on it....make it the best that you can do. All forms of ArtRage users are encouraged to submit one entry.

We all have busy schedules and lives... do what you can when you can to meet the deadline. MAY 31

Lets have some fun with this.....no stress or worries....we are all winners if this helps you to learn more.

So, kick in the Layers, stencils and your creative imagination.

I found many photos online to use parts of to trace/ layer and make stencils, then to paint them. Works great.

Have fun Guys and see ya in two weeks with all the ragers submissions in a PDF of ArtRageUS Magazine Special Issue Myan 2012

BRAY

Thumbs up

A really good idea, intriguing opportunity, I hope to find time .
    Thanks Bobbyray!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

I understand why you don't want to show the work, but I kinda wish we could. For at least WIP. I could use some feedback in terms of what types of things would look better or if they are just hokey.

........30 seconds..... over it.... im just not that good... lol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mya.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	66988  

Dear BR, I just sent You mine on Your E-Mail. I hope it fits the scope and it's good enough.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!