ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Celebration of a Resurrection

Exclamation Celebration of a Resurrection

The jubilant and slightly "polemical" subject is probably clear mostly in Italy and the team quite known among European soccer supporters and fans.
    It's a most simple referenceless drawing made with the mouse to celebrate the resurrection from her ashes of an Old Queen after summary Inquisition proceedings and punishment as the by far the expiatory goat and among too few other charged guilties of unfair behaviour.
    The fiancée of Italy, 15 million in-country supporters, through Hell and Purgatory, finally got back last Sunday on her usurped throne of Italian Champion and about to win the National Cup. Next Autumn back again in the European Champions Cup as an usual and glorious protagonist! I'm sure the majority of the rest of my fellow countrymen supporting other teams won't share the joy and message.LOL
    Guess which team I support ...
    It was quick and funny to set up this graphical illustration indeed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forza Juventus.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	66778  
    Last edited by Caesar; 05-09-2012 at 02:52 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Juve. Juve. Juve. Congrats. Good to see them back.

Thank You, dear 80+! I guess the two Manchesters team will appreciate Juve coming back in particular ...
    Anyway I got a criticism by my older son saying that I drew this one as a little boy, in a kid's style, which is possibly what we tend to become again by rejoicing for mere sport events and successes ...

[QUOTE=Caesar;408688]
    Anyway I got a criticism by my older son saying that I drew this one as a little boy, in a kid's style...QUOTE]

Vero ma non giusto
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Troppo buono, caro CP! Grazie!