ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Spiders on Drugs - The Web

Smile Spiders on Drugs - The Web

I recall back in school, back in the hippie days, some book I was reading showed pictures of spider webs created by spiders who had been dosed with LSD. These webs were asymmetrical and suggested a creative door opening, as if it produced super creativity that led into abstraction.

As I was looking at some abstract paintings, that memory floated to the surface, and what with Google and Youtube delivering the wealth of human everything, I was curious if I could find what became of those arachnid artisans. . . did they become famous. Are they now selling for millions? Well. . . drugs and artists. . . we've seen it before. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sHzdsFiBbFc
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-07-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

that is a crack up!..... started off very seriously like a documentary but soon revealed it true nature.. thanks D Akey for the funny!!...

that's a classic. thanks for the levity. it helped. okay, back to the web.

Oh my dear Mr Akey your sense of humour is a delight as was watching this great clip. Many thanks for the link I really enjoyed it
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307