ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Q- how to find the gallery of forum member??

Q- how to find the gallery of forum member??

Hey,
    I had a question about the new setup. It used to be that there was a little widget next to each forum members name where you could click on a link to go to their image gallery. This was really nice if you were browsing through the forum and found someone you didn't know and wanted to see more of there work. Is there to do this now? It would be nice to have a direct link from their posts, like it used to be. Thought I'd check. Thanks!

Steve
    Check out and submit to the thread on Watercolor WIPs in Artrage-- lots of good tips and conversation
    My YouTube video tutorial series- How to Paint with Watercolors in Artrage
    Try out the free
    Artrage Pen-Only Toolbar to improve your workflow and reduce clutter
    List of other good tutorials on using watercolors in Artrage
    List of good sticker sprays for watercolor effects in Artrage

My blog- art, poetry and picture books- http://www.seamlessexpression.blogspot.com/

EDIT - You can now see this in the current forums. If someone has a gallery you can click a link at the top right of their post to view their images.

Original post:
    Hi Steve,

That's not currently available but now we've upgraded the forums we'll be looking at adding this and other features.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

That's great news. I look forward to hearing about the sequence of additional improvements!
    Check out and submit to the thread on Watercolor WIPs in Artrage-- lots of good tips and conversation
    Try out the free

My blog- art, poetry and picture books- http://www.seamlessexpression.blogspot.com/

In the meantime I encourage everyone to put the link to the gallery into their signature.
    Please also people, who have still the link to the old gallery, to fix that. That doesn't work anymore.

Does this mean that we have lost our galleries and all our paintings Dave? Hopefully not
    Last edited by coops; 05-02-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I really miss two things greatly. One is the view gallery uploads feature that Katie mentioned and the other great loss is the find all threads started by feature that used to be under a forum member's statistics. Along with the feature that allows you to find a member's posts, which still exists, the find all threads started by feature is invaluable because it shows the threads where they posted artwork and you can readily see if you have missed viewing or commenting on any of their posted artwork. This is a really important feature to have on the forum. I hope that will be remedied as well. Greatly miss those two features.

Albert, you can already display started threads by user. After click on the user's image, you get to his profile. There is this option on the panel left (near the avatar)

Coops, our galleries are still up with all our old pics and info-- they're just in the "Galleries" section and not in the easily accessible place they used to be. I just loaded a few more pics on mine yesterday and it had all the old pics still. So its working still.
    Try out the free

Coops, saying "...That doesn't work..." I meant the link in your signature. I think you should fix it, so that it points to the new Gallery.

Thanks Strandy, I thought they might be linking up the old links with the updates, will try and fix it sometime when my blonde brain tells me how

DONE AND DUSTED (I think heheheh)
    Last edited by coops; 05-03-2012 at 01:48 AM.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307