ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Summer Gardens

Summer Gardens

a little patch of land and watermelon colors and cotton candy ... summer fairs and gardens in process...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Summer Gardens.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	506.1 KB 
ID:	66508  

I suppose one could just start a dialogue about color in order to appreciate your work to the fullest. Just amazed at the color combos. you are an artists' artist. because we delight so much in color and the use of color it is great to see your work to appreciate the colors at play. so many delightful combinations. I really like the way the orange balances out the pink in this one. There are some very juicy colors in this one. I remember Jujubes and was always attracted to their colors as a child. I really like the deep red contained by that beautiful purple as well. just lots to look at and appreciate. I wholeheartedly encourage folks to click in and view your work at the larger sizes to appreciate all that's going on.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 04-28-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Gary, I agree with Albert, the colors are just fantastic, and love the design of your painting, you are an artist with many talents for design and colors that are so pleasing to the eye

Albert... I blush ... I had first looked over all you latest works and felt this was marginal although I did like the vibrancy of the colors.. taking a cue from you I am trying to simplify my forms a bit so less provides more for the colors to do and give emotional power.. but that is an elusive goal at times.

Pat. so glad you like this one and found it pleasing... so glad your back with us