ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: So now that I have pro...

So now that I have pro...

I tryed useing the sticker brush with a sticker I created. I thought I used a clear background but when I saved the picture to use for the sticker it puts a white background behind it. Is there a way to create a sticker with clear background or maby use the one from a specific level of a painting to make a sticker.

I love the new mechanics of the program so far. Cant wait to learn them.

If you have multiple layers that need to be included, you'll need to go to the canvas settings panel and set the canvas opacity 0%, and turn the canvas light off, by clicking on the lightbulb icon. You can then export the image as a png file type, which will keep the transparency. If you just have a single layer with the sticker image, you can just right click on the layer it's on, and select the option to export the layer as a png.

If it helps at all, I have sticker tutorial posted here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=30400
    Last edited by Someonesane; 04-28-2012 at 05:07 AM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thank You.