ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simple Life

Simple Life

We judge them for what they don't have, and not by what they have!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Simple Life.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	361.1 KB 
ID:	66386   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Simple.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	178.6 KB 
ID:	66387  

These are really good, love the brushwork.
    Geoff

Beautiful painting Oriane. Wonderful brushwork and color and a beautiful soul as well.

Oriane, I love the painterly qualities of the thick/thin painting and the humble scene and bright colors... very nice ..

As always, beautiful colors and brushwork, Oriane and the theme painted is making the viewer think more about what is realy precious in life....Bravo!!!

Just an "ordinary" masterpiece for an extraordinary master like You, dear Oriane! Exceptional!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Always such a delight to see your paintings dear Oriane. The thick and lush paint is wonderful.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Limey, Alexandra, Albert, Gary, Tara, Caesar and Katie, thank you all very much. Appreciate.

Doctor, again you paint a Paradise. Through your wonderful use of color, I get a sense of the beauty that you point out, despite the general assumption that without large amounts of money there is nothing but misery. Money's good, but Wealth is better.

When I visited a very crowded capitol city in a generally impoverished country, where the river was lined with shanties, and poverty was rampant, I found the wealth in those areas was in relationships among people. There was a lot of laughter and warmth, and people found things to do that was accessible. There was a make-shift basketball court on nearly every block and they were commonly seen in groups just being together.

Yes, there is the potential for misery in such places. But I witnessed a natural buoyancy among the common people. Sure there were the dark elements. But poverty did not necessarily mean misery and defeat.

Very astute painting, Doctor. You see the potential for health around, like I'm sure you did when in practice as a heart surgeon. If I ever went under the knife, you would be my first choice.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream