ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I call this one "Pain"

I call this one "Pain"

I spent the morning working in the yard and then came in to fighting with the wife. This is how it made me feel. What do you feel when you look at it.
    Attachment 66320

I kept working with it to make it more attractive to look at.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pain.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	378.3 KB 
ID:	66321
    Last edited by shadowslake; 04-22-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Neurons on fire! Aching! You certainly expressed well the feeling.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you.

I feel your pain. . .

Hope you and the missus at least reconciled as opposed to the unforgiven. This pain remains immortalized like a portrait of a virus. . . Like the old advert for Christmas, "The gift that keeps on giving."
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

We are ok. Just don't like fighting much.

I admire and appreciate your enthusiasm for learning Painting. Our expression in whatever form is a reflection of who we are, our interests and our aspirations. It's our voice and our vocabulary, just on canvas. People will be pulled in or dismiss it or be repelled. But all that is a reflection of what we're putting out, whether or not it is who we are. That gets into considering our personal Truth.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A fabulous display of colour and emotion
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I admire and appreciate your enthusiasm for learning Painting. Our expression in whatever form is a reflection of who we are, our interests and our aspirations. It's our voice and our vocabulary, just on canvas. People will be pulled in or dismiss it or be repelled. But all that is a reflection of what we're putting out, whether or not it is who we are. That gets into considering our personal Truth.
    Personal reflection often forces us to face the hardest truth of all. We are not as honorable as we would desire or noble but we continue to struggle to be beter than what we are. In the face of challange is when you face personal truth the most. What might you see when you look in the mirror of your life?

Today is monday. There is hope. It will end.

Quote Originally Posted by mannafig View Post
    A fabulous display of colour and emotion
    Thank you.

I think you may have captured the essence of pain here. it looks like throbbing inflamed neurons.