ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Treasure(Coins) Sticker

Treasure(Coins) Sticker

If youve seen the picture of the Treasure,it shows the settings I used to get the coins to drop into a pile( As in Treasure Chest)
    The Treasure Sticker is a STK file and can be dropped right into your stickers folder....Have Fun.....Jack.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Just click on the Sticker,save to desktop
    Open your stickers file and click drag from desktop to stickers folder, or any other way you choose to put it in the stickers folder

Kenmo, I cant Package the stickers I want to share, I can build a package ok but it comes up invalid file when I try to post it as a package,guess I must be doing something wrong????...Anyway I think the file I posted as a STK file should work( I Hope) lol.....Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by jacktar51 View Post
    Kenmo, I cant Package the stickers I want to share, I can build a package ok but it comes up invalid file when I try to post it as a package,guess I must be doing something wrong????...

Be sure you aren't saving the packs as template files (file extension .packtmp). If you're going to the menu tab, and selecting the "Save Template As" option, you're saving the package in a way that will allow you to add to it in the future (like you'd save a painting as .ptg file, instead of a .jpg, because you weren't done with it). When you're ready to share it, you should be using the "Build" button on the bottom of the Create Package panel. This should export the package as a .arpack file, allowing you to share it with others.

Anyway I think the file I posted as a STK file should work( I Hope) lol.....Jack.

I tried it out with some Sticker Spray Presets I had made for my own coin collection. Works great, nice job
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.