ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillside, Artrage 2 Starter Edition

Hillside, Artrage 2 Starter Edition

This has been fun! As a mum of two and part-time worker I don't often get to drag out the paints so this has been fantastic! This is my first effort on the limited tools free version. I have been restraining myself from going the whole hog and buying one of the full versions to force myself to really explore what the tools can do. (I have also enjoyed trawling the gallery). I am using the Samsung Slate 7.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hillside.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	255.6 KB 
ID:	66285  

A very nice tranquil scene, I see the Artrage bug has got you so no turning back now.
    Geoff

Welcome! Lovely landscape.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gotcha!

Welcome to Artrage Wiggles and thats a fine start and I am certain you will have lots of fun painting. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank you for your kind words. My hubby made me send it off to a canvas printer to see how it would come out. It should arrive this week...like a true artist I would much preferred to have deleted it! I am looking forward to the probably innumerable benefits of the full version.

love it. great to see some artrage 2 still turning out such lovely art pieces. delightful.

Thank you screenpainter. The painting arrived today. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Anyway I was really happy with the outcome (given the limited input). Now that I know about dpi's etc I will be even more prepared. My hubby wants to hang it in the hallway, which is sweet of him, but I am aiming for a room where I see it infrequently so that the list of corrections doesn't become too great. I am off to get myself the real thing (artrage)...oooh it's like christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by wiggles View Post
    Thank you screenpainter. The painting arrived today. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Anyway I was really happy with the outcome (given the limited input). Now that I know about dpi's etc I will be even more prepared. My hubby wants to hang it in the hallway, which is sweet of him, but I am aiming for a room where I see it infrequently so that the list of corrections doesn't become too great. I am off to get myself the real thing (artrage)...oooh it's like christmas!
    I am like you. I struggle being my own critic. Nicely done. I just purchased Pro version and know how you feel. Like a kid in a candy shop.

Holy Moley! The kids won't see me this weekend. I only went for the studio, given that I am a complete amature, but this will keep me pre-occupied for hours! I love the colour palette...so much easier than the other and it responds to rotational and sizing touch input so well...in love...