ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: So I have a complete eye ball. Time to work on the rest.

So I have a complete eye ball. Time to work on the rest.

The eye ball is complete. Time to add the eyelid. Thanks all who contributed advice. The eye ball only took a week to perfect, I wonder how long the rest of the eye will take. LOL.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eyeball complete eye cat eye (2).jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	244.4 KB 
ID:	66265

Good job. I really like how you're going about learning. Shows commitment. I wish I had the attention span to perfect one portion of anatomy before moving to another.

Thanks. This is one thing I did to it so far. Saved the original for futher use later. Caesar said I needed to do something to show off the detail of my work. How is this for accent for my eye?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon eye stage 2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	66267
    Last edited by shadowslake; 04-20-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palex View Post
    Good job. I really like how you're going about learning. Shows commitment. I wish I had the attention span to perfect one portion of anatomy before moving to another.
    I don't think of it as spending a week on one body part but more of generating a liabary of body parts to work with on many paintings.

You can see I am still useing the demo version. I am upgrading to pro a week from friday. I cant wait. I started working with graphic the first time ever 15 days ago. Before I worked some with oils IRL. I am loveing the utility of the program.
    Last edited by shadowslake; 04-20-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Amazing that you are up to this level after spending only 15 days on raster. Haven't worked with real oils myself. I think I'd have an anxiety attack not being able to Ctrl Z and work with layers.

Pro is well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Palex View Post
    Amazing that you are up to this level after spending only 15 days on raster. Haven't worked with real oils myself. I think I'd have an anxiety attack not being able to Ctrl Z and work with layers.

Pro is well worth the money.
    After doing digitla I know what you mean about Ctrl Z. I struggle with so much because I want things to be perfect. Reality is nonething is perfect. I struggle with faces. I have tryed several things and they all have failed so far. I hope one day to get it right.

Thank you again the complement.

You made a good use of this bionical eye You created!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you Caesar.