Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the ArtRage Team

New member - inspired!

Hi folks,
    I am new to Artrage, though not quite to art. It's the first computer art package I have found that will let me be be truly creative - if only I had the talent.
    I have spent a much time looking at the great work that you guys (and gals) have submitted, and I am working hard to get to grips with AR so that I will be able to produce something worthwhile.
    Hope it won't be too long; hold on to your hats!!

Chimmy

I bought Artrage a couple of months ago and loved it right from the start. I've only recently discovered the forum though and would like to say what a great package it is. I'm still experimenting with it, and it never ceases to amaze me.

I work as a graphics officer for the government, so I know when I stumble on good software. I've even recommended ArtRage to at least one friend in the webcomics community.

I may even post some of my more arty stuff in the gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by hanzz
    Yes they are! actually they are quadruplets.
    Whew!

You know...I was looking online for tickets for The Rages who I thought were like The Ramones, who were NOT really related (and in fact had pretty normal names) and made up some fake monikers to rake in the bucks as a punk band.

I was having a ridiculously difficult time finding not only TICKETS, but even a band web site, mp3's, etc, for The Rages. Boy, now do * I * feel stupid!

I gotta wonder, if The Rages WERE a band...what kind of music would they play? I say comedic-gangsta-electronic-country with some soul thrown in for broad sweeping marketability. Anyone else want to take a guess?

- A

Their music would probably be Folksy Inspirational and doubtless include some sing-a-long. Also the tickets would be quite affordable -- available thru Kujo, or Ka... somethingorother.

They simply gotta get Peter Pinckney to sit in.

G'day from Down Under

Hi all,

I came across Artrage 1 a while ago and loved it, but it was only till yesterday that I decided to go for the full paid version... and I am glad I did.

I'm not a professional artist, but just someone who likes doodling and drawing stuff as a hobby, and Artrage 2 is a fantastic application to do what I like.

It is just a shame that you guys don't have an affiliate program, as this application would be wonderful to promote in my site.

I like traditional (off line) media, but now that I'm coming to grips with my Acecad tablet, I truly enjoy drawing and painting using digital media. I also have a very nice application installed in my Palm Treo called NinerPaint. I use that to draw and paint in my phone when I'm away from my home computer. What can I say? I'm hooked on digital drawing and painting! ;-)

Anyway, I just thought I would stop by and say hi, and give you some kudos for such a fantastic application and forum.

I will be seeing you around, posting my creations soon. Don't expect Renoirs or Matisses, though. I'm just a lawyer with an artistic incline.

Regards,

Jeff

I like Mr Matt Rage's bevels and drop shadows, a whole lot. I love AR's interface!

Thanks, Little_artist.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Are there really just 6 of you (including the cat)? To be so creative and make this software so delicate?

I've just seen Version 2.5.
    Fantastic !!!!!
    I can't believe that you guys always got exactlly what I want !
    So creative of you!
    Rullers, I've just talked about wantting a digital ruller with my friends, and it appears !!!!! And so many more wanderful new features !

This is the first time in my life that I hate myself of having learned English so poorly. I can't express fully HOW MUCH I love this software and HOW MUCH I wanna say thank you for making painting so much fun. You are giving a most luxuriant present to all who love painting, and who, of course, have bought this creature for such a low price. :lol:
    Die before I could...

Thanks for that, yotex.
    Really, there are only two main programmers on ArtRage (myself and Matt) with some support coding from Mike. Dave does the QA and technical support. Franko doesn't really have anything to do with ArtRage.

Tycho does keep us in line, however.

I do the hardcore 'engine' coding. Matt does the UI design and implementation. Mike does the network and updater coding.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

So there are only 4 of you doing this software.
    I was too careful not to miss anyone...

I love you guys!
    Die before I could...