ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the ArtRage Team

Introducing the ArtRage Team

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd post to let you know who we all are at Ambient Design.

AndyRage - Andy: The guy who wrote the technology behind the painting system for ArtRage as well as numerous other sneaky backbone tricks.

MattRage - Matt: Matt's responsible for the curvy goodness of the ArtRage user interface as well as general interaction design. He's obsessed with bevels and drop shadows but we don't hold that against him.

MikeRage - Mike: Mike did all the network code for Artrage, such as the ability to check for updates online, as well as the installer so that people can actually run it in the first place!

DaveRage - Dave: That's me! I handle testing and support for ArtRage, the website and forums and various other odd jobs to keep things running smoothly. Naturally without me everything would fall apart :twisted:

So now you know who we are. Look forward to chatting!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Whoa! A family team! I didn't you guys are all brothers...
    --LES

They aren't.

http://ambientdesign.com/company.html

Confusing -- that last reply by pentool

Yes they are! actually they are quadruplets..They even all look alike.Except for the cat,she takes after her dad.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Just so, hanzz.

Sheep ranching, cloning, quadruplets, the island. . . it all fits!

LMAO !!!!

I wanted to say thanks for a truly awesome art program.

Like an idiot, I turned my lifelong hobby into a career about ten years ago, and a recent stint with an unnamed publisher has left me burned out on art in general. I went from drawing three or more pieces a day (oftentimes much, much more) to doing no art at all for a little over a year.

Now I'm in a state of semi-retirement, art-wise, and just kicking back and having fun again, thanks to ArtRage.

I really dig the way this program behaves. I love finding new things all the time (I just found the complementary colors picker!). I love how it automatically checks for updates. And I really love the user interface. It's like candy for my eyes, and gives the whole program a light, fun feel. It says, "no pressure, man! Just have some fun!"

Another artist friend of mine took a look at one of my paintings and said, "Waitaminnit...you're doing all this with a $20 shareware program?" :lol:

Thanks, guys!

Thanks for that, Adam. It's great to get feedback like that.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Welcome to the forums, Adam, and back to having fun with art. It's a pleasure to welcome another fan of AR's glurpiness. =)

I'm having the same problem you are: I can't stop playing with this thing.

I sit at work all week and think about it, even. It's like crack. :lol:

Sad part is: I have the free version on my work computer, and I also have a little 4x5 Wacom attached. It's taking every ounce of will not to shut the door to the office and paint all day.

You AR guys are gonna get me fired. :wink: