ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Re:Frustrated Newbie question.

Re:Frustrated Newbie question.

I guess that this question will cause some amusement, but it is getting late and I am getting tired! I have been doodling on Art Rage, trying to get a feel for the tools/colours etc., As I would, if I was painting for real, I wish to scrap the doodle and pull out a fresh sheet of paper. I have been unable to find how to do this. Can someone please put me out of my misery and tell me how I can do this. I seem to be able to save copies of my rubbish, but not get rid of it. Apologies, if it is staring me in the face.

In the layers window click the icon next to the New button. From the drop down menu select Clear Layer.

Re:Frustrated Newbie question

Hi Mart,

Thanks, for your helpful reply. I must say that it is not entirely intuitive, as I would have thought that the Save function and Delete would've been together. Nevertheless it worked and thank you for that.

Regards

Bill

"New Painting" is an option found just above the "Save Painting" option. It's the equivalent of getting a new sheet of paper to work on, since all of the options for paper types, grains, and colors, go along with it.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Re:Frustrated Newbie question

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    "New Painting" is an option found just above the "Save Painting" option. It's the equivalent of getting a new sheet of paper to work on, since all of the options for paper types, grains, and colors, go along with it.
    Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out. My query has now been satisfactorily resolved by the two responses, that I have received. This being my first use of the Forum, leaves me, very impressed.

Bill