ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Keep in mind I am a novice.

Keep in mind I am a novice.

This is only my seccond attempt at doing this. Any advice on how to improve my tecknique. It is the iris and pupil of an eye.

Name:  Cats eye.JPG
Views: 249
Size:  31.8 KB

I really like it, and would like to see it incorporated into a full eye. I could see this in a technical anatomy book, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Palex View Post
    I really like it, and would like to see it incorporated into a full eye. I could see this in a technical anatomy book, to be honest.

Is it really that nice?

Yes, the first thing that popped into my head was 'technical illustration'. I'm not an expert on the eye, mind you, but it's basically what I'd expect to see in a chart/diagram of an iris.

Depending on the light, you might want to put a but more shine to it, but other than that good job.

Well thank you so much. I am working on a tech to use for the rest of the eye. I have tryed a few but have yet to find one I like.