ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to purchase pro after the free 30 days run out but have a question or two.

Going to purchase pro after the free 30 days run out but have a question or two.

1) I hear some people talk about extra burshes or bursh creator. Where can I get this? Or is it just a rumor?

2) Is the cost a one time expence or a member ship fee at intervals?

3) I dont see chaulk mentioned in the tools on either pro or regular version but it is in the demo. Is this just left out of the description or just a tease? If typo please correct so that other will not be confused.

Thanks

R q

Yes to chalk
    yes to sticker brushes custom
    Art supplies from users help you along
    You will not be disappointed on upgrading
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sticker brush.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	66205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sticker brush1.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	66206  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ''The Past does not equal the future'' Anthony Robbins

Thank you for your help.

The sticker spray can import compatible Photoshop brushes, and you can also downlaod new presets and stickers for it to use as custom brushes. The Art Supplies forum is a good place to get these additional resources. Here's an example: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=35583

When you purchase the software it is yours to keep and use for as long as you like. You don't need to subscribe to anything. From time to time we release free updates to existing versions, and new versions. We provide upgrade discounts for existing users who want to purchase new versions e.g. upgrading from ArtRage 2 to ArtRage Studio / Studio Pro

A list of features can be found here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/files/...comparison.pdf

If you were looking somewhere else where you didn't see chalk mentioned, please let me know and we'll take a look at that. Thanks for the feedback!

Feel free to post if you have further questions, or email me at support@artrage.com if you prefer and I'll be happy to answer them.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by shadowslake View Post
    1) I hear some people talk about extra burshes or bursh creator. Where can I get this? Or is it just a rumor?

2) Is the cost a one time expence or a member ship fee at intervals?

3) I dont see chaulk mentioned in the tools on either pro or regular version but it is in the demo. Is this just left out of the description or just a tease? If typo please correct so that other will not be confused.

Thanks
    1) there are no "brushes" in ArtRage - those things are called sticker spray presets but YES you will be able to create your own stickers + sticker spray presets using ArtRage Studio Pro, and it's fun!
    check out the Art Supplies section here in the forums to see what others have created, feel free to download and install what you like, and be sure to read the manual and the Sticker Sheet Creator and Sticker Spray Tutorial by Someonesane in "Tips and Tricks" section to learn how to make your own sticker spray presets

2) if you're buying the software (either ArtRage Studio, or ArtRage Studio Pro, or iPad/iPhone versions) you'll get free updates for the version you purchased if I remember right
    see http://www.artrage.com/artrage-upgrades.html "From time to time we provide free updates to existing versions of the product."

3) as leechie pointed out, of course there is chalk in the ArtRage Studio Pro version
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

... AND!!! Dave the support guy is always here to get you going!
    I tried, but I was too late ..
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Thanks for posting the info MSIE, always appreciated!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thank you all for your support.

One more question.

Can you move layers in relationship to eachother independently of other layers?

Like taking 2 pieces of paper and shifting one left or right and have the other one stay stationary?

Shadow, yes, you can move layers independent of one another, although it is up and down as opposed to side by side.

I know about the up and down but side to side was was I was refering too.