ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Multinational

Multinational

Watching GX adding new tools to his bag of tricks got my head percolating. The product is an assembledge of images and painted textures involving many layers and assorted blend modes. Not wanting to be left wondering why the painting didn't quite work, I cheated a bit and used a composition template I made for this project. I only wish I could juggle so many elements by eye and have them fall into balance. Instead, I measured everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Multinational.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	475.6 KB 
ID:	66180  

A superlative composition where graphical shapes and textures are sheer delight to me! I don't know how You artificially set it all together scientifically (as You said), but it does work.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well done Doc, this is super to look at with so many wonderful things going out. A nice exploration of something very different
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

The Chinese characters add interest ... The two characters "jiēdài 接待" next to the promotional coupons mean "to receive or admit guests" ... a nice touch ...
    xiěý, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Ceasar, it was a bit like nudging the sliding weight on an old balance scale. Assessing the visual "weight" of the various elements was the tricky part.

Coops, Thanks. I really had fun doing this.

China Pete, Xie Xie.

Really like it !

Brilliant! Looks awesome.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Doc..so glad I got you moving in this direction.. and congrats on a very successful composition.. nice textures and colors... what is a composition template?