ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: the artwork of Oriane Lima

the artwork of Oriane Lima

ran into this great video today.

http://youtu.be/it0TqVFmjqo

Its beautiful, truly beautiful and just shows what a great artist our dear friend Oriane is. Thank you so much for this wonderful link Albert which has made my day
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks for the link GZ! What an enjoyable journey through some of Oriane´s fine work.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Goodness. . . This is an amazing display, Dr. Lima. The presentation is utterly stunning as a whole. And each painting is a feast for the eyes and goes deep.

The context shows a cohesive vision. I think the ascetate painting surface ones work great. Great inspiration for those who wish to paint but can't afford canvas. Shows what they can do. I've found it to work great for laser drums and so on where the art needs to be bent.

But the real bottom line is how great the art is. And I really like it. (Note to self: dust off your art supplies and start squeezing out some paint!)

Bravo Dr. Lima. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

just a note... these are real medium oil paintings in case anyone was not aware of that fact.