ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seascapes

Seascapes

Icarai and Boa Viagem Beach... were I live.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boa Viagem.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	66041  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

both beautiful and make me long for the sea! I can nearly hear its swooshing and shushing as I look at these.
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

So beautifully done Oriane. Your use of colors is a joy to see.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

I like them both, lovely brushwork and strong colours.
    Geoff

Like the colors and brushstrokes!

Wonderful sea scrapes !

bold and rough.. color bright and jewel like...excellent painting !

Hi Lima, many years ago I lived for a while in Fuenterrabía (país Vasco), and walked the beaches and the light as I remember it looked just as you have painted it on the sea and on the rocks in Icarai ...
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

These are both so beautiful...bold and strong. Fabulous!

This website software is like my former mother-in-law. . . she would throw away important stuff when I had my back turned. I divorced her daughter and the lovely lady herself died sometime back, yet I'm still not far enough away from her apparently. I think she may be the ghost in the machine that lives here at ArtRage. She continues shredding things before I even get to post it. I have learned to copy my posts to the copy buffer before pressing [Post], but I did not do that this time. . . and she snuck up and snatched it away into the void. . . but I digress. . .

Right. Dr Lima. . . to recover what I was getting at, I was saying looking at your work is like being on tour with one of the grand Impressionist painters. It would be very hard to not grab for my paints whenever I come into contact with you. Your good health sir!

Both pictures are wonderful in different ways. I like the colorful one that sparkles with sunlight and colors where the strokes and adjacent colors are very dynamic -- a dazzle for the senses.

I also very much like the elegance more monochromatic one with the Spire rising out of the water for the way it captures that moist coastal atmosphere. You have a lot of marks at play, but they seem to fit closer together in value and temperature. . . not unlike what I experience from that kind of weather. Love the saturated accents. Makes it feel aglow.

Very fine work!! Bravo! I can tell by your work that you are indeed painting again. . . and again and more and joyfully.

If your environment is half as beautiful as you paint it, you are in a painter's haven.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank You for sharing this couple of new marvels, dear Oriane. Your re-interpretation of impressionism with built-in feelings and Your chromatic wealth are stunning as ever!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!