ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Pino's lady

A Pino's lady

Time for me too to get inspiration from this late impressionistic painter (and copuntry fellow) apparently very popular both in this Gallery and in US ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LearningFromPino.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	361.1 KB 
ID:	66030  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very nice Caesar, love the style and just the right amount of brushwork.
    It's about time you got back to painting ladies .
    Geoff

Beautiful. Great work.

beautiful Caesar... lush and painterly a really excellent interpretation of Pino's work

Thank You, dear Geoff, Mikejl and Gary! Even if I'm not really a canonic impressionist or blind fan of that style, I can hardly resist any suggestion or challenge ...

Nice. You're more impressionistic than he, I think. But I especially love those legs and that dress. Very nice. Wouldn't hurt to polish up the head a bit to make her look very beautiful.

Seeing as he painted romance novel covers, he had to make them very gorgeous because of the demands of the paperback market. So he got really facile with that part and it served him I think.

None the less you're getting some very good effects. Like your use of color.

Keep going Caesar. Your love of women is drawing you into painting beauty beautifully. As if you were making love to your paintings. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank You, dear D Akey.
    You're right! To that purpose, though I should either increase the sheet size (it's not that big) or find some happy strokes. I'll give a try.
    In a way it was an almost speedy painting and You may bet I get in love with the ladies and models I paint (either out of a reference or of my mind) and sort of make love with them by caressing strokes, in a somehow stilnovistic way (also considering my age and happy marriage, I could hardly afford any other real way ...)

Ceasar, CEASAAARRR...

Wonderful painting... It's all i like...

Whaouu...

Best,

Weeks

Wow.Wonderfully done. Love those loose areas and the way you've let the canvas texture show through, wonderful palette and contrasts. Two thumbs up for this.

Beautiful colours, beautiful brushwork makes for a beautiful painting Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307