ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problem with colors

Exclamation Problem with colors

I am posting my work here. While I am working on the iPad, I see right colors. But when export it to my computer, the colors are different, can't see details. Is there any trick for a good clarity picture?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jackie.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	65980  

Welcome to the forums and that a great start, sorry cant help woth the colours though as I dont have an ipad
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

problem's only with colour's you should be so lucky I better not list mine as

it would drive you insane ----E/S

Like your painting

Nonetheless You are making a wonderful caricature, dear mate! I'm sorry I don't have iPad so I cannot be of any help, but I saw You got an answer on the other section. Welcome!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Great one!! Very funny and good likeness.

Not sure what you mean with lost details, but depending on the display technology used for different displays, there are many factors that produce slight color changes, but the information itself is not gone, as it is stored in the image, at least if the format is lossless. But the monitors display technology, the graphics cards color settings, the monitors LUT, the resulting displayable color range, the monitors setup and calibration can all be part of possible color shifts or elimination of minimal color differences on a specific system. The problem is that it is not a only different between your IPad and your PC, it may be there or not for everyone who is looking at your work with his system. So don't be too picky about that. Anyway...you could try to make a slight gamma correction to see if the details you want to be visible can be restored that way. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Belvrog; 04-15-2012 at 04:41 AM.

you might try connecting your ipad to your computer and open itunes.
    select your ipad name in itunes. then choose apps across the top.
    make sure you have selected artrage to sync to your computer and if you scroll down you will see file sharing.
    select artrage to be able to easily save your paintings to your computer with your ipad connected.
    select the .ptg file or .arscript file you want and click on the save to button and save it where you want on your computer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	artrage ipad screenshot.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	66112