ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Chalange for the week. "Trees"

Chalange for the week. "Trees"

The submitions should be presented before Friday Apr 13 2012. The picture should present one tree with minimal or no background. The results will be posted the fallowing monday. Have fun and enjoy. I am looking forward to seeing your work.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowslake View Post
    The submitions should be presented before Friday Apr 13 2012. The picture should present one tree with minimal or no background. The results will be posted the fallowing monday. Have fun and enjoy. I am looking forward to seeing your work.
    This doesn't belong here in Gallery. Might want to put it where there is context. Art Projects perhaps? or maybe even General Chat?

This section is for exhibiting art, not placing orders (kidding about the orders part).
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    This doesn't belong here in Gallery. Might want to put it where there is context. Art Projects perhaps? or maybe even General Chat?

This section is for exhibiting art, not placing orders (kidding about the orders part).

Will do. Thanks for letting me know.

This thread has been moved to here.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...279#post404279
    Last edited by shadowslake; 04-10-2012 at 05:53 AM.