ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Transform on iPad

Question Transform on iPad

I have real problems rotating an image layer. It always overshoots. I finally gave up. Is there any way to fine tune my layer positioning?

There's no numeric entry for this currently but if you start the rotation process then, while dragging, move your finger further away from the transformed area you'll find that the 'gearing' changes and it rotates in finer increments. That may help in this case.

We've got some notes on changes to the transform system that may help further in the future as well.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    There's no numeric entry for this currently but if you start the rotation process then, while dragging, move your finger further away from the transformed area you'll find that the 'gearing' changes and it rotates in finer increments. That may help in this case.

We've got some notes on changes to the transform system that may help further in the future as well.
    I still can't transform a layer. I want to put one layer in one spot of the layer beneath it. This seems basic to me.

Just to clarify: Are you saying you can't trigger layer transformation at all?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.