ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: constructive criticism wanted

Gallery
    View images

constructive criticism wanted

constructive criticism wanted
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    Howdy!

Personally, I think the spots on the hills are pretty contrasty. They sort of visually break apart in the context of the painting.

Think hierarchy of shapes so that there is a relationship between the major masses and you can break them up within those big areas -- to where each sot relates to its overall grouping.

It's a good idea. I like your direction and stylization.

Keep going!

Gallery
    View images
    i agree with d akey, maybe make the shadows on the hills more subtle? i like the trees though.

Gallery
    View images
    Personally, I like this painting. The spots are bold. I noticed the trees to the right, right away.

Gallery
    View images
    You have a beautiful style developing in the tradition of the great Hispanic muralists. Please keep it up and do more of them.

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Mark......i like this very much, may be silly to say but each tree seems to have its own personality, i like the one in the right side of the gully, just a little tipsy, would like to know what is in the bottom of that gully though, mayby best left unknown,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gallery
    View images
    Overall I like this very muc. It is bold and dramatic. Something subtle bothers me -not sure if it is the spots or the green color? Still I find I like the style and the color with minor points very very much.