ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Avatar Maybe....

An Avatar Maybe....

Another example of stacking the letters.
    I hope you like this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It's absolutely fantastic!
    You got a masterpiece out of Your brilliant ideas and outcomes!
    I just feel a little uneasy looking to that hairy apricot trio on the right, I dunno why ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Fantastic work here Sandy...I love your current avatar but this would be a nice switch.. a lot of detail for a small image the butterfly woman might get lost..

That's really cool Sandy. Great imagination.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Sandy, this is so wild, your very powerful initials, Sandy I would like it better without the peaches, even tho I love your peaches, this painting is so very good on its own, hope you dont mind the comment, as you know I love your art

Oh thank you dear Cesare, and I feel the same way except I don't like butterfly woman and the peaches on this one at all. I uploaded a new one I like better. I am really experimenting with effects right now-but I think I am close to doing what I want.

Thanks so much dear Jean!

Thank you dear Gary...I think you are right- the other things would get lost or be a distraction all together.

Thanks so much Mike!

See if you like this one better Pat. I am glad to read your opinion-never worry about giving it dear friend!

I need to re-edit this drawing----the floor doesn't go out far enough. Good grief.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sandy, you are just a going concern, love your enthusiasm, and what a great job, so very creative, keep her goin gal

haha dear Pat! Just as long as I can keep a few layers exclusive...the sky is the limit-huh?
    Now back to the house work....getting my health back now and I have a lot to do. (a letter coming soon)

This last one is lovely, with the little smiling goblin who seems to have almost divorced from his shadow...
    As a suggestion, I'd try to give tonally a little more volume to the little chap to, since the 3-D effect is so neat and evident on Your monogram ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!