ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beach in Holland Antilles

Beach in Holland Antilles

I came upon this graphic and reasoned to do it in AR for a few purposes. First, I have not ever painted the sand and to me it was a challenge, even with the mouse — which you must all know by now, is all I use to paint with. My second motive was the streak of cloud formation prior to hurricane season in the Caribbean, as the graphic I used to turn into a painting is from a PPS of graphics from the Holland Antilles. What I don't know how to do is place my reference graphic here for all of you to compare, so trust me. I hope you’ll all Enjoy! Lou
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beach in Holland Antilles.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	65401  
    The beginning of God's love, starts within our hearts towards someone in need!

I like the scene

I think the sand is very successful.

Very nicely done! You and I may be the last of the mouse painters.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

nicely painted.. and very successful with the sand, water and sea..

Lou, cant believe you can do this on your mouse, that is difficult and you do such a fine job, sand is very good

6. Very nice, even more amazing given how you painted it. Stunning work.

Thanks ev1

Thank you all for your comments! Will be looking at everyone's tomorrow night, God willing! Barnburner, then we have our work cutout for us.. ghuf!!
    The beginning of God's love, starts within our hearts towards someone in need!

Interesting view

Earle

lovely pic Leo.

for sand you might also try the chalk tool set on 2 or 3% pressure with a very light color of beige or cream. it works great to add texture in other places as well.

as for adding the reference you do it the same way you add a pic. you can add more than one pic in the manage attachments area. I think combined they have to be less than the 488 k maximum. for the particular post. so you should be alright with up to three smallish pics. or two medium pics.
    you can always add it in a following post if it is near the size limit of 488k by using the manage attachments and load it the same way you do a jpg or png of your painting.

You set up a great and quite tangible, concrete composition. Fantastic!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!