ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dancing Hills

Dancing Hills

even though it is cold and gray with rain/snow... I thought I heard the hills dancing with spring ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dancing Hills.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	464.6 KB 
ID:	65390  

You're smokin' hot.

So as they say in old movies: "Smoke 'em if ye got 'em. . . "

But the only way to quit is to quit. . . may be true, but this is not the place for that saying. This kind of smoking you DO NOT want to quit.

. . .or better said as in my generation: "If you got it, flaunt it."

When you worked on your color, you changed your work completely to a whole new level, one that should garner you some attention in the world. Keep going though.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wild, wild Gary, and I agree with DAkey, you art should be hanging in a gallery

I like this

Earle

super work Gary. agree with Dakey, you are firing on all eight cylinders of late and taking no prisoners.
    festive and musical. like a trip south of the border.

I like very much the creamy color tones of the background and how colors and shapes crawl on this dessert-like (exactly not desert ) surface.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nothing cold and grey in this painting it is so vibrant and full of movement
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

D Akey,Pat,EB, Albert, Katie, and Caesar -Wow this is most encouraging from all of you!.. you all have been quite supportive the past couple of years and helps keep me focused and thinking about painting... ( quite a relief from work )..anyway these past month or so when I decided to alter my colors and work more with earth tones has been very fruitful.. as I think more of myself as a painter type rather than a skilled draftsman. Meaning I am more comfortable with shape , color , edges and composition than I am drawing .. Interesting how focusing on color can have such a powerful effect. Thanks again for all of your supportive comments.

Color ... and rhythm ... a sun-drenched labyrinth exploding ...
    xiěy, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Hey...don't spray those daffodils...let us brew some tea and throw a blanket out among the wildflowers. Let the warm wind blow through our hair and the sun nourish our bones. Grab a few flowers and wear them in our hair.
    Oh my gosh....what happened? I don't know if I need to keep viewing your magical paintings Gary.