ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Need Opinions -- Tablet for Web Work

Question Need Opinions -- Tablet for Web Work

Greetings,
    Been using ArtRage for a few months, and really like it!

So far, I've been creating art with the iPad app, then transferring to ArtRage Pro on my desktop (27' iMac).

But I'm considering moving up to a tablet. I've narrowed my choices down to the Intuos5 or the Bamboo Create.

I'd be very interested in hearing ideas and opinions about which of these you'd recommend for Web-site art (icons, background imagery, various other graphics).

Thanks,
    Matthew

i have a Bamboo create and i'm quit pleased with it
    http://www.wacom.com/en/Products/Bam...booCreate.aspx
    for some info about the Bamboo Create?

Hi Rondo,
    Thanks for helping.

I've reviewed the specs for the Create and the Intuos5.

As far as actual use, the main difference for me would be the "levels of sensitivity" / "pressure sensitivity" (same thing?). The create has 1024; the Intuos has 2048. Not sure whether the increase in sensitivity would mean much for my kind of work.

From what I'm reading, it sounds like either the Create or the Intuos5 would be great. What's nice is that the Create has a much bigger work surface for less money.

Thanks again for helping!

Matthew

your welcome

Greetings,
    Still thinking on this one! Reading forums about tablets can really make it difficult to make a decision -- about 50/50 on Bamboo vs Intuos.

In the meantime, I'd be very interested in hearing opinions from others who use ArtRage and a tablet for Web graphics.

Thanks,
    Matthew