ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning from Steve Hanks

Learning from Steve Hanks

I used one of the wonderful watercolor paintings of the master Steve Hanks which Oriane Lima made us know as a painter.
    I did it on one layer and within a size my PC could manage, so I couldn't get all the effects of the original (also becasue I used AR watercolors only with their relevant limitations).
    Anyway I'm satisfied enough so I would present this work herebelow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Learning from masters Steve Hanks.jpg 
Views:	5318 
Size:	398.0 KB 
ID:	65345  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar...wow..a very masterful effort.. a difficult but engaging subject... not sure who you model was...

OW to be young Again

WOW!!!!!!! Must take a lot of care and patience to do this. Delicious.

Not to challenge your marriage, Caesar, but women love to be depicted in beauty and a highly polished paint style will get beautiful women lined up at your door to be painted by you. Consider what effort women put in to making themselves beautiful. If you show that you can do that for them, ppphhhhh. . . you'll be swimming in feminine pulchritude. . . not that such an incentive to put finishing care into your paintings would interest a bloke like yourself. But I'm just thinking aloud. . .

Boris Vallejo was noted for such a phenomenon. I don't care overmuch for his style, but the gorgeous women loved it, and paid handsomely for the privilege. I'm just saying. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Caesar, I absolutely love, love this work that you have done, what a fine job, and very hard to do, will be checking out this Steve Hanks, bravo for you, great job

complimenti maestro!!
    xiěyž, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Very nice mate, you did a good job and the see-through clothing adds that little sexiness to it.
    Geoff

Wow, you did a great job! I like it very much

Master Caesar brilliant work mate!

Pretty scene,well,it reminds me of nice times...:-) I like the light and shadow play here Caesar...gorgeous work.